[ModLib] First pass on Dust Jacket Date Range Project Finished!!!

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jul 30 18:07:38 EDT 2012

Folks,

Thanks to the remarkable efforts of six key players, we finished the
first pass of the DJDR Project [except Shakespeare] in less than a
month!  Hats off especially to these guys:

Chad Bernu
Vincent Civiletti
Bill Hornick
Barry Neavill
Murry Spector
John Wolansky

Thanks to everyone else who contributed even a singe date. Now all I
have to do is correct the mistakes I made in entering the dates and
we'll be in business. :-)

Of course, this is an ongoing project and we'll be making adjustments
and additions as all you folks report them.

Hooray for us!!!!!

The short life of dogs is the Universe's cruelest jest.