[ModLib] DJDR Project: "U, " "V, " "W, " "Y, " "Z" Authors All Up!!!

Murry candm at wavecable.com
Sun Jul 29 20:48:16 EDT 2012

On 7/29/2012 2:19 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:
> I got bored so I just did them all. Except Shakespeare.
>
> Includes Da Vinci.
>
> I have rumors of a 1940 (Blumenthal, 7.25" tall) _non_-pictorial
> Zola's Nana.  If you have it, please let me know.
>
> Scot Kamins
> /Keep your karma in good working order. Many dragons lie in wait./--
> Wang Wei

Scot,

A few "W"s, and a load of thanks for seeing this project through. I
don't know how you can stand to look at another DJ.

Whitman    3rd DJ         1949

Webb                              1960

Walpole   DJ2                       1956

Wordsworth      DJ1                 1967

Wilde   Dorian Gray/De profundis       2nd DJ     I have two copies of
this DJ.  The first has a "1" on the spine and dates from 1942.     The
next has "125" on the spne and dates from 1956. Picture the same on both.

Murry