[ModLib] Need lots of full-size DJ scans

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Jul 29 14:16:26 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

As I go through these pages, I'm seeing LOTS of missing full-sized DJ
scans -- the ones you see when you lick the magnifying glass icon
below a small DJ image. I'd really appreciate your sending these to me.

Even if you don't have a scanner, many times a carefully done
cellphone camera close-up will do nicely, as of course would an iPad
scan.

I mean, seriously people, who doesn't have a cellphone camera these
days? A few, to be sure -- but most folks do.

Remember: ModernLib is a crowd-sourced operation!

People today would starve the eagles to save the hares -- Jack Donovan