[ModLib] DJDR Project: Remaining "S" Authors Up

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 20:13:56 EDT 2012

Scot,

Eight enhancements for remaining S authors (except Shakespeare) as follow:

Steinbeck    115.2    ...Battle           only dj   1963    spine 10 but dj back cover style l

Stendhal      157.1    Red & Black    2nd dj    1955    372 titles

Stendhal      157.1    Red & Black    4th dj     1970+  ISBN

Sterne         147.2    Tristam...         4th dj     1963   spine 10 but dj back cover style l
                                                                            and $2.45 price ( something's odd )

Stone            11.3    Lust for Life      only dj   1961   393 titles

L. Strachey  212.1    ...Victorians     2nd dj    1966   spine 11, dj back cover style l

Styron         350.1    Lie Down...      only dj    1967   spine 13, dj back cover style l

Symonds     49.2     ...Michelangelo 4th dj      1966  spine 11, dj back cover style l,
                                                                            $2.45

I seem to have a lot of dj back cover style l.  If binding style 10 occurred only in 1963, why are so many books in later style jackets?

Paraphrasing again:  Report them all and let the webmeister sort them out.

Okay, just the Bard is left.

Bill Hornick