[ModLib] DJDR PROJECT: "P" AUTHORS DONE ...

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Fri Jul 27 11:52:19 EDT 2012

I'm confirming this now with the original reporter of the text one --
the third image.

Meanwhile, if anyone has the third  Marco Polo image with an inverse
number of 322 or 329 ("Which of these XXX outstanding books ... "),
please let me know. This would confirm 1947.

On Jul 26, 2012, at 7:47 PM, Chad Bernu wrote:

> 4th Marco Polo Spring 1946 (I double checked this because it seems
> to conflict with the previous jacket date)

If voting made any difference, they'd make it illegal. -- Emma Goldman