[ModLib] ModLib Digest, Vol 62, Issue 55

Toby Levy tobyglevy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:44:47 EDT 2012

I just read an article about V. in the new online Pynchon journal.

https://www.pynchon.net/owap/article/view/27

It seems  Pynchon was unhappy with the dust jacket to the Lippincott
first edition of his book and wanted to look over the ML dust jacket
before it went to press.  He was very happy with the Modern Library
dust jacket.

Toby