[ModLib] DJDR PROJECT: "P" AUTHORS DONE ...

Murry candm at wavecable.com
Wed Jul 25 20:37:41 EDT 2012

On 7/25/2012 4:32 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:
> ... EXCEPT PROUST. Proust will be done by 5 PM PDT, 8 PM EDT.
> Scot Kamins
> It's all sandcastles ...

PROUST:

Cities of the Plain           DJ1                 1967
Guermontes Way          DJ2                  1947
Sweet Cheat Gone         DJ1                  1967
Swanns Way                   DJ2                  1939
Swanns Way                   DJ4                  1958

That is all for today.

For tomorrow, I think I have a schnitzler DJ not shown on the site.
Don't get your hopes up.  I've been wrong before.

Murry