[ModLib] DJDR Project: "O" Authors Up

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 18:29:50 EDT 2012

Scot,

Just four enhancements for O as follow:

Odets         67.2      Six Plays          only dj      1961       393 titles

Odets         67.2      Six Plays          only dj       1967 (spine 13) but dj back has ISBN (1970+)

O'Hara       211.3     Selected SS      1st dj         1962     408 titles

O'Hara       211.3     Selected SS      1st dj         1963     title list, no number, dj back cover style i

Bill Hornick