[ModLib] DJDR Project: "O" Authors Up

Chad Bernu skinnygypsy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 16:50:10 EDT 2012

Scot,
I've got Odets Spring 1957. I Also picked up a first of Wild Duck and Other Plays yesterday. So I looked it up and noticed your note about the two different jackets. Mine looks like the one on the right. Also, I don't think that the date range is correct for that jacket since it wasn't published until Fall 1960.
Thanks,
Chad