[ModLib] Bellamy 22.4 anomaly

jwol jwol at fast.net
Wed Jul 25 08:51:15 EDT 2012

My two copies of 22.4 have the attributes you note for the book.  The
jackets refer to 358 (style h, $1.25) and 393 titles (style i, pc).  The
later dj front flap refers to the Broun intro which was replaced by Shurter.
The older dj flap makes no reference to any intro.  I just noticed a small
printing difference, almost minutia, but I will mention in case it can help
with dating.  Both dj's are the dj on the right except the older dj has "A
Modern Library Book" at the bottom in white and the later dj has it in
yellow.

JMW