[ModLib] Redux: New Voices in the American Theatre Image Switcheroo

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jul 23 12:47:28 EDT 2012

Having collected data from folks, I'm satisfied that Vincent is
correct. I'll be switching the images within the hour. Thanks to
Vincent for spotting this.

One of the great benefits of the current DJDR project is the discovery
and correction of errors on the website.  This is the first time in
Dogeared/ModernLib history (at least that I can recall) that every DJ
(and the related info) is being examined.

I think the hobby is better for it.

On Jul 21, 2012, at 9:53 PM, Vincent Civiletti wrote:

> Scott,
>
> I think you have the DJs switched for "New Voices in the American
> Theatre" # 258. I think the darker purplish DJ is the 1st and the
> lighter reddish DJ is the later editions. That's what my copies seem
> like.
>
> V. Civiletti
> <image.gif>
> FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail
> Click Here!
>> <ape.gif>

The Buddha was not a vegetarian.