[ModLib] A couple of questions about Mademoiselle de Maupin

Jerry Karp jerry at rocketwords.com
Mon Jul 23 00:16:03 EDT 2012

Thanks for all that information, Gordon, but it doesn't answer my
questions, I'm afraid.

I am wondering which Vizetelly it is, the father or the son (see my
original email) and whether there's any way of identifying the exact
publication edition of an ML volume published before the cataloge list
was included at that back of the book, if one does not have a dust
jacket.

Thanks again,
Jerry