[ModLib] DJDR PROJECT: Physical/Social Science Anthologies Up

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 19:43:54 EDT 2012

Scot,

Six enhancements for Physical/Social Sciences as follow:

Federalist            139.4     1st dj    1948  (329 titles)

Federalist            139.4     2nd dj   1962  (415 titles)

Sex Problem...     198.1    2nd dj    1949 (344 titles)

...Psychoanalysis  66.1    2nd dj     1948 (334 titles)

Making of Society 183.3   3rd dj      1967(-1970+?) (spine 13, no fujita logo, has ISBN, $2.95 price)

Making of Man      149.2   2nd dj     1961  (393 titles)

The penultimate item above is one of several anomalies this project has identified.

Bill Hornick