[ModLib] DJDR PROJECT: Physical/Social Science Anthologies Up

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Jul 22 17:24:35 EDT 2012

http://www.modernlib.com/authors/misc/social%20science/socialScienceJackets.html

By the way, the majority of the preliminary date ranges that you see
when you first go to a newly posted DJDR page come from the
collections and/or research of John Wolansky and Barry Neavill.  Kudos
to these guys for giving us the basis for the work here.

Also lest you think I'm ungrateful, rather than clogging the listserv
I've been sending private thanks to all the folks who have been
sending in data. These folks have been sacrificing lots of time to
make this very important project a success!

Keep it up -- we're over half-way done!!!

If you still think anything is unbelievable, you haven't been paying
attention.