[ModLib] Images Reversed for 1st of New Voices?

Chad Bernu skinnygypsy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 14:48:49 EDT 2012

Scot,
I don't have one that falls into the range specified, but, I do have a 1963 printing that looks like the one on the left. Additonally, I've never seen a first but I've seen later copies that have all looked like the red one on the left, if that helps any. I say they are backwards if that matters any. And to follow directions: Left.
Chad