[ModLib] Images Reversed for 1st of New Voices?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Jul 22 12:20:03 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,

An alert member has suggested that the images for the first printing
and later printing of New Voices in the American Theater are reversed:

http://www.modernlib.com/authors/misc/plays/playAnthJackets.html#258.3

Both carry 374 as the inverse "Which of these XXX ...", and so both
date to Fall of 1955.

So please look at your own copies. If you have this title with inverse
numbers 376 through 415, please let me know which color the front
panel looks like compared to the images on the Plays page -- Left or
Right.  (The single word :eft or Right is all I need.)

Thanks!!!

No "being." Just process.