[ModLib] DJDR Project: Poetry is up [I'm amazed to say] !!!

Murry candm at wavecable.com
Sat Jul 21 21:31:35 EDT 2012

On 7/21/2012 4:47 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:
> http://www.modernlib.com/authors/misc/poetry/poetryAnthologiesJackets.html
>

> Be exceedingly careful with the Aiken titles, folks -- they are really
> tricky puppies!
>
> And a neighbor has just invited me over for a glass of Maker's Mark.
> Your managing editor being no fool, I shall post no more this day!
>
> Cheers, all.
>
> Scot Kamins
> /If voting made any difference, they'd make it illegal. --/*Emma Goldman*

Scott, I have been reviewing what has so far been done, and I just have
a few questions:

I always thought ML stopped publishing the numbered series in 1970, yet
some covers are dated up to 1975. Was the series still being published
in this year?

Can a book be dated by the back cover? For instance, backs "l" and "m"
are only dated for 1966 in The Guide. If the inverse covers are blank
and the price is clipped, can they be dated this way?

Some books are also other numbers than are shown. eg. South Wind, or
Zuleika Dobson. Were there different DJs for the different numbers, or
should they be looked at as though they were one number? (Did that make
any sense?)

Thanks much,

Murry