[ModLib] DJDR Project: L authors are up

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 19:27:33 EDT 2012

Scot,

Five titles, six enhancements as follow:

Lardner      211.1      ...Short Stories...      2nd dj     1953    (365 titles)

Lawrence   333.1      Sons and Lovers       6th dj      1963    (list, spine 10)

                                                              and         1969    (spine 14, no Fujita logo)

Lawrence    68.3       Women in Love        2nd dj      1960    (388 titles)

Lawrence   128.1      Rainbow                  3rd dj       1963    (list, spine 10)

Van Loon   105.1      Ancient Man            5th dj       1942    (284 titles)

Might you divide both the Ms and the Misc in half to make them a bit more manageable?

Bill Hornick