[ModLib] DJDR Project: L authors are up

Murry candm at wavecable.com
Thu Jul 19 16:59:50 EDT 2012

On 7/19/2012 1:06 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:
> Van Loon is in there too.
>
> I never know what to do with the Vans and the Des, so I  make an
> arbitrary decision and usually go by the end of the name ---  van
> LOON, de MAUPASSANT.
>
>  I admit to inconsistency: Du Maurier for example is with the the Ds.
> As I've often said, I'm like Maynard G. Krebs --- I'm not bad, just weak.
>

> Scot Kamins
Just a few this time. As usual, if you find anything that is redundant,
crazy, or "What the...", please ignore. This project is actually forcing
me to organize my MLs. Thanks, I needed a good forcing.

Women in Love (2nd DJ)  68.3       1954
Dodsworth (First DJ) 252.1   1960
Longfellow (2nd DJ) 56.2     1942

Murry