[ModLib] DJDR Project: "K" authors are up

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 20:42:44 EDT 2012

Scot,

Only three enhancements today as follow:

Keats & Shelley   G4.1     Complete Poems...      2nd dj     1957  (379 titles)

Keats                 273.1     Complete Poetry....      only dj    1967 (-68?)  (spine 13)

Kierkegaard        303.1     ...Anthology                 2nd dj     1963 (spine 11)

That was easy.

All best continued good luck with the project,
Bill Hornick