[ModLib] DJDR Project: "K" authors are up

Murry candm at wavecable.com
Wed Jul 18 15:49:31 EDT 2012

On 7/18/2012 12:30 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:
> I'm very pleased with the progress we're making. Thanks to all who
> have been participating and who will participate.
>
> EVERY PIECE OF DATA CONTRIBUTED IS HELPFUL!
>
> If you'd like to take part but don't know how to date your DJs, send
> me an email (kamins at modernLib.com <mailto:kamins at modernLib.com>) and
> I'll help you get started.
>
> Thanks much,
>

> Scot Kamins
> /If voting made any difference, they'd make it illegal. --/*Emma Goldman*

A few "K"s for you:

Kafka, The Trial 318.1  Black DJ  Fall 1962

Kafka, Stories, 283.1  Green DJ   Fall 1952

Kafka, The Castle, 388.1  February 1969

Kaufman, Hart, Plays  233.1  Spring 1962

Keats, Poetry, 273.1   no inverse number

Kierkegaard 303.1 Black DJ, no inverse number

Kierkegaard 303.1 white DJ   no inverse number.

Kipling, Kim   99.3  first DJ shown   Fall 1959

Koestler,  74.3    Fall  1957

Kosinski    15.4    1970

Enjoy!

Murry