[ModLib] Redux: DJDR Project: G Authors Up

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jul 16 15:11:23 EDT 2012

On Jul 16, 2012, at 12:06 PM, I wrote:

> Many times several different colored B styled DJs  -- blue, green,
> red, maybe others -- were issued for the same title evidently at or
> at least close to the same time.  The dating doesn't seem to have
> much significance. Thus I don't bother showing them  -- except on
> occasion for aesthetic purposes.

Sorry -- a bit unclear there. What I meant to say is this: I show ONE
color for a style B dust jacket for a given title. I don't show more
because the specific color doesn't seem to indicate anything except
that it's a different color -- I haven't seen anything that suggests
that title WhatNot had color Green in a B DJ from 1929 to 1932, then a
Red from 1933 to 1936, then a Blue from 1937 to 1939

Scot Kamins
Women who seek equality with men lack ambition.