[ModLib] ML, Inc. printing of Strindber's Miss Julie and Other Plays?

sandjtilley at comcast.net sandjtilley at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 12:25:09 EDT 2012

My copy of ML in type 1 binding sans jacket shows ML page with lists of publications in ml  at that time from wilde to yeats with  Strindberg listed and with the ML  listed  at the top of the traditional listing that occurs in type 1 with marbled  endpapers. Also type 2 with Brodsky endpapers, sand jacket wtih Modern Library title page with married and miss julie not stamped but printed page. will send photos if desired.scott