[ModLib] Gibbon's 3 Volume Set in Buckram - All One Color?

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 13:02:22 EDT 2012

Eric,
My empirical data shows that they have always been mix-n-match.  I have
seen 4 different sets.  I have Vols 1 and 2 in Cream, Vol 2 in Burgundy,
Vol. 3 in Grey.
I have been watching that set on abe for 2 years.  It would help a bit
in my quest to get a group of like color (I would have vol 2 and 3 in
grey).  But, I can't shell out $75 and have all those spare copies!  The
woes of being a collector.

Brian