[ModLib] DJDR PROJECT: Strange reports for The Possessed

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Jul 13 14:24:37 EDT 2012

Folks,

Looking at Dostoyevsky's The Possessed (055.3), 1940's typographical
DJs:  I have reports  from reliable daters of 1940 & 1944 for the
orange, and 1942 for the blue.  So I need more reports for dates of
these two colors as I try to determine if the the blue one is an
anomaly or if two colors were used at the same time or something else.

http://www.modernlib.com/authors/dAuthors/dostoyevskyJackets.html

Thanks.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. -- Siddhartha
Gautama