[ModLib] DJDR Project: (Almost) Evreything Through the "C" Authors First Pass Done

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 20:33:04 EDT 2012

I have several additions / extensions:

Caldwell     51     God's Little Acre        2nd dj     1940
Carroll        79     Alice in Wonderland   4th dj      1963
Cassanova 165   Memoirs                    3rd dj      1962
Conrad      186    Lord Jim                    1st dj      1937
Conrad       34    Victory                       2nd dj     1955