[ModLib] DJDR Project:Working on the "B"s Today

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Jul 8 16:09:57 EDT 2012

Ideally I'd like to take anything through the letter I'm working on.
So if you anything in the "A"s or "B"s, that would be great. So few
people are helping that there's no danger of my being overwhelmed.

I have databases/spreadsheets from Wolansky (complete)  and Neavill
(so far A through D)  that I'm using as baselines -- their databases
are helpful because they have dates plus descriptions of the DJs.
Additionally they are known expert collectors so that their dating is
quite reliable.  If other people have databases like these -- dates +
DJ descriptions -- that would be tremendously helpful.

Turns out I'm about to do the Browning, by the way -- how
timely!!!   :-)

On Jul 8, 2012, at 12:55 PM, Chad Bernu wrote:

> What exactly is the procedure for submitting DJ dates? Are you going
> to enter dates and then we modify them as needed? I have a Browning
> date that may come in useful. I just don't want to submit it
> randomly and have you sifting through a bunch of median data.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. -- Siddhartha
Gautama