[ModLib] DJDR Project:Working on the "B"s Today

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Jul 8 15:07:11 EDT 2012

Fooks,

Finished with the "A"s (except Aeschulus) for the moment, now onto the
"B"s. Done through Boccaccio as of 12 Noon PDT, plan to do the rest of
the "B"s by 5 PM PDT.

I  really need more input, people, especially when you see a "?" next
to a date. (See .sig, below.)

If you don't know how to date your dust jackets, send me a direct
email (kamins at ModernLib.com) and I'll help.

Hmmm -- now that I think of it, don't I have a FAQ about dating DJs?
If I don't, I really should create one...

No, I can't do this all on my own.
I know, I'm no superman -- theme song from Scrubs