[ModLib] ML articles available online

Larry Turner jklturner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 7 14:09:32 EDT 2012

Barry,
Thanks for the pointer and the link.
I'll look them up.
Larry

Larry Turner
23 Spring Valley Rd
Malvern, PA  19355
cell: 254-541-7014

From: Gordon Barrick Neavill <neavill at wayne.edu>
To: modlib at thuban.owu.edu
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 12:18 PM
Subject: [ModLib] ML articles available online

It just occurred to me that members of the list might be interested to know that all of my Modern Library articles, except the ML Newsletter columns, are freely available online through Wayne State's digital repository: http://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/  Enter the URL and then enter the search term: Neavill

ML related publications are the following:

Publishing in Wartime: The Modern Library Series during the Second World War

Canonicity, Reprint Series, and Copyright

The Modern Library Series and American Cultural Life

The Modern Library Series: Format and Design, 1917-1977

The World's Best Books: Taste, Culture, and the Modern Library (review of Jay Satterfield's book on the history of the ML)

Gordon B. Neavill
Associate Professor
Wayne State University
106 Kresge Library