[ModLib] Capote, Selected Writings

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sat Jul 7 12:22:23 EDT 2012

Now, this IS odd.

My BookNotes page for the title does say FMLE, which I evidently
copied from The Guide. On my page about unmarked firsts (http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/hiddenFirsts.html
) this title is NOT listed.

But my own copy,  marked as a first, doesn't have FMLE. I'm usually
pretty careful about noting my own firsts.  The archives show that
Scott (who initiated this thread) asked about this back in 2005, but
he didn't get an answer.

On Jul 7, 2012, at 6:30 AM, sandjtilley at comcast.net wrote:

> Greetings, The site suggests that a first modern library statement
> has been seen for Capote's Selected Writings, number 353.  I have
> not seen one,but one authority, Andes book on the ML states that one
> has not been seen. So does someone have one or is this a misprint on
> the site? thank you

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- attributed to
Benjamin Franklin (but maybe the NRA)