[ModLib] Date for this logo please?

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Fri Jul 6 15:28:34 EDT 2012

I shelve my collection chronologically by the publication date of  the first ML edition of each title, so this is easy to answer. As others have mentioned, the "ml" logo began to be used in 1967.  It doesn't seem to have appeared on the front of any of the white Faulkner jackets.

urry" <candm at wavecable.com>