[ModLib] DJDR Project: Still need reports on the Wine-colored Winesburg

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Thu Jul 5 13:56:38 EDT 2012

Folks,

Still trying to track down dates of the 104.1 Winesburg, Ohio
(Sherwood Anderson) with the wine-colored text only DJ. I think my
date of 1955 is a typo or a bad report. Does ANYBODY have this DJ in
ANY date?

Very easy to date this one -- the number at the top of the DJ inverse
(How many of these XXX outstanding books ... ) I expect to be in the
range 265 to 309 (indicating the years 1939 to 1946) .  The number 372
or 374 would indicate 1955.

Who is it that says "This is me"?