[ModLib] AJDR work & Re: Date for this logo please?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Wed Jul 4 15:59:06 EDT 2012

Thanks much, Bill. Guess my first guess was right!  :-)

By the way, I did first-pass work DJDR work on other A authors: Adams,
Alcott, Aleichem, Anderson, Apuleius, Aquinas, aristotle, Artibashev,
Atherton, Auchincloss, and Auden.  Verification is sought.

On Jul 4, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Bill Hornick wrote:

> I checked every 1966 dj in my collection and found that none has the
> ml logo.  I also checked every 1967 dj and found its appearance for
> the first time on several books.  I have, therefore, no evidence to
> contradict your data.

If voting made any difference, they'd make it illegal. -- Emma Goldman