[ModLib] Dust Jacket Date Range Project Begins Again (maybe)

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 18:43:34 EDT 2012

Scot,

My Winesburg, Ohio is binding #10, dj back i, with an unnumbered list of titles inside the dj;
it is the standard "Which of these outstanding..."  Since the price is $1.95, the book could range from 1960-1965.  The binding, however, dates it to 1963 which is beyond the currently listed dates for the last entered dj.

Bill Hornick