[ModLib] Snag in the DJ Designer/Illustrator Project Upgrade

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jan 16 14:59:38 EST 2012

Folks,

I've been adding the names of the  DJ Designers/Illustrators to the
appropriate DJs on the Author pages. I've run into a snag & need your
help here.

In many cases, I don't know the full name of the designer/illustrator.
Sometimes I just know initials (eg W.C., A.H., R.C.J, F.B., N.B.), in
other cases just a last name (eg Brenner, Burch, Cassens, Hoffman,
Loeffel).   In these cases, is it helpful to say "DJ by W.C." or DJ by
Cassens"?

I'm leaning toward listings for the last name people, but not for the
initials people.

What do you think?

Also: it would be GRAND if folks could tell me the full names of all
these people, plus identify all the DJ artists/illustrators/designers
about whom we have no info as yet!

Thanks,

Scot Kamins

reference page: http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/artists/djDesigners.html