[ModLib] DJ Illustrators -- To BookNote Or Not To Booknote?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jan 16 00:07:49 EST 2012

On Jan 15, 2012, at 8:59 PM, JOHN PETERSON wrote:

> What I meant was ALL covers in the database that are not merely text
> and for whom an artist/designer is known.  I was not thinking
> specifically about the illustrated editions.  And I wasn't aware
> when I wrote my suggestion that the palette icon is already being
> used.

I'm in the process of doing that now, actually -- but with the name.
See, for example, the emerson page:  httP://www.ModernLib.com/authors/eAuthors/emersonJackets.html

> An icon appealed to me because I didn't particularly like the
> artist's name either above or below, but agreed that it would be
> nice to have a link to this info.

You may be right about it being nicer visually, but I worry about the
proliferation of icons already in use. I fear that one more would just
be confusing.

Practice kindness