[ModLib] DJ Illustrators -- To BookNote Or Not To Booknote?

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Sun Jan 15 19:24:33 EST 2012

Scot,

Any chance you could add an icon above/below the illustrated DJ covers that would link to the artist's name, and also the list of other DJs he/she did (and links to them)?  I'd suggest a little artist's palette as the icon.  Not being very website literate, I have no idea how difficult or practical this would be.

John Peterson