[ModLib] Modern Library collection

Stan Shelley stan at shelleysjewelry.com
Wed Jan 4 16:23:43 EST 2012

We recently purchased several hundred ML books.  We are offering 8 on Ebay
this week to sort of get the word out.  Then next week we will offer over
300 books.  Some in lots.  Most individually.  All will start at $4.99.
You can go to one and then click on "see other listings"
Here is a link to one current listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380399260030&ssPageName=
STRK:MESE:IT> &item=380399260030&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I am not great with links so if that does not work, copy and paste this
listing number into Ebay:  380399260030

If you would like a reminder next week you can click on "save this seller"

This list does not normally allow much in the way of commercial
notifications, but I got very kind permission to send this.

Thank you

Stan Shelley
Shelley and Son Books
www.shelleyandsonbooks.com