[ModLib] Fwd: Barchester towers dust jacket artist

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Sun Dec 30 19:52:00 EST 2012

I believe the designer is named CASSENS.  I've identified ten other signed jackets Cassens was responsible for during 1935-1937, including Gogol, Dead Souls , Stendhal, Charterhouse of Parma ,  Thackeray, Henry Esmond , and several Giants.  Like many other jacket designers, I've been unable to di scover any thing beyond his (or her?) last name.