[ModLib] Thanks for the contributions!

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Fri Dec 21 13:25:01 EST 2012

Many thanks to to the folks who sent contributions to keep ModernLib on the air & growing. I really do appreciate it. If you haven't got around to it, there' still time:

Send a check to:

Scot Kamins
4210 SE Pine St.
Portland OR         97215-1045

~OR~

Use PayPal.
Just click...

If the button doesn't work, my paypal ID is kamins at modernlib.com -- And thanks!!!!

And Happy Holidays to everyone. May your purchases in the new year all be Fine/Fine, and may the bill always be 30% below Toledano estimates!

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou