[ModLib] Interesting Letter re: ML

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Tue Dec 18 18:33:24 EST 2012

On Dec 18, 2012, at 3:19 PM, John Peterson wrote:

> I don’t know whether they pay a royalty, lump sum, or what, but think it’s catch-as-catch-can in arrangements.   Mostly their authors are dead and the copyright expired so the question doesn’t come up much.

I just LOVE this. :-)

By the way, here are the E.B. White items in ML anthologies:

"A Weekend with the Angels"  in Encyclopedia of Modern American Humor
"Across the Street and into the Grill"  in Encyclopedia of Modern American Humor
"Dusk in Fierce Pajamas" in  Subtreasury Of American Humor
"The Parable of the Family Which Dwelt Apart"  in Subtreasury Of American Humor

For a complete list of authors/works in the ML who/that don't have their own volumes but appear in anthologies, see

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/titleIndexMinors.html

"According to my sources on the Internet ..." -- William Tapley