[ModLib] Jingle Jingle Jingle!!! Annual ModernLib Fund Drive Time!!!

Robert Sanger rsanger at sangerswysen.com
Sun Dec 2 12:20:10 EST 2012

Scott,

I have't had time to visit the site recently but I see from emails that you are working away. I still have my collection (1,000 or so) but not actively collecting at the moment. This practicing law thing interferes with collecting although I am in my 40th year as a criminal defense lawyer -- so I will probably make a career of it!

Anyway, best to you and everyone for the holidays and the upcoming year!

Bob Sanger

Robert Sanger
SANGER SWYSEN & DUNKLE

rsanger at sangerswysen.com
(805) 962-4887
(805) 963-7311
www.sangerswysen.com

125 East De La Guerra Street, Suite 102
Santa Barbara CA 93101

The information in this transmission including all accompanying documents is confidential and legally privileged under the attorney/client privilege and the work product doctrine. The transmission is intended solely for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure or taking any action in reliance or based on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error please call Sanger Swysen & Dunkle at (805) 962-4887.