[ModLib] On 1930's "B"-style DJ colors

John Peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Thu Aug 9 21:01:10 EDT 2012

In scanning my three Sternes, I noticed that the bright red on gold DJ is on a bright red balloon cloth book, the blue on yellow is on a blue balloon cloth book, and the deeper red (magenta?) on green is on a brown book.  Did ML try to color coordinate the DJ trim with the color of the cover or is this a coincidence?

John Peterson