[ModLib] On 1930's "B"-style DJ colors

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Thu Aug 9 16:35:42 EDT 2012

Yeah, we could start with one color while we're waiting for more comments to come in.

Barry, what's one of the best-selling titles of the period? I figure that one would be a good candidate -- everybody could look to see if they have a balloon cloth in that title, and folks could send in any colors we don't have. I'd construct a page out of that.

Even if we decided to go with "all colors of all titles," we'd have a nice prototype page: I think I wouldn't clutter the main author page, but rather have a link to an all-B-DJ-Colors page.

On Aug 9, 2012, at 12:18 PM, Gordon Barrick Neavill wrote:

> Scot,
>
> I'm not sure we need all the color combinations for each title, but it would be really nice if we could have a complete range of color combinations for one title. I'm also not certain if each printing of "B" jackets included all color combinations.
>
> Barry

No "being." Just process.