[ModLib] Lundberg, Imperial Hearst

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 10:13:06 EDT 2012

oI suspect my copy is as yours:246 Outstanding Titles, but to clarify: A type 7 book with Kent endpapers, and a 7f jacket.  Interestingly enough, the back cover has 246 great titles, while the book example in toledano lists 242 and in looking at other books, the advertisement indicates the number from inside.  (gtrivia)The book is blue