[ModLib] DJ Front Panel/spine Page Coming Soon

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Apr 29 11:37:39 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

I've reviewed the emails coming to me about the proposed Font Panel/
Spine page. Enough people seem to think it's worthwhile doing so I'll
create it.   I'm currently involved in a project for one of my other
interests that will keep me occupied through next Sunday May 6;  I'll
get to the new page project right after that.

I''ll likely need a few front panel/spine screenshots & some dating
data at that time so expect to see some emails from me.

Thanks much,

"Kill them all—God will know his own."  --Arnaud Amaury, head of the
Cistercian Order, 1209