[ModLib] Front panels page???

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sat Apr 21 18:36:18 EDT 2012

On Apr 21, 2012, at 2:55 PM, Brian LeMasters wrote:

> Did you find this page?

I did not. I heard from one other long-time frequent contributor. He
doesn't recall seeing the page either -- or even having looked for it.
He also said that he hadn't even come cross the pages in The Guide
until I mentioned them -- which leads me to question whether we need
to create the page at all.

I welcome input on this: Is there a need to show the different front
panel types (perhaps including spines)? Would this be helpful to
collectors in some way, or would it be redundant?

It's all sandcastles ...