[ModLib] Requests for specific full-sized images???

jwol jwol at fast.net
Sun Oct 2 13:55:18 EDT 2011

While checking your site to see if the pics Darrell is referring to are
there, I noted the Allegedly Missing Dust Jacket list.  The first item is
Henry Adams and you have a question mark after the P.  Be advised that I
acquired in a spine 7,  a P jacket of this copy.  The list of titles dates
the jacket to fall 1939 and it is still in the smaller sized flexi, not the
7 ¼” copies, like Seven Gothic Tales.  It is the same pic as the Blumenthal
pics.

John