[ModLib] Requests for specific full-sized images???

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Oct 2 13:39:36 EDT 2011

On Oct 2, 2011, at 10:23 AM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> The determined effort will be somewhat frustrating.

Yeah. :-) We've already seen that -- note all the full-sized images
STILL missing from ModernLib, in spite of massive contributions from
collectors (mostly, by the way,  from four or five people -- an
extremely low percentage of regular ModernLib users & subscribers to
this mailing list).

But I am undeterred. The hunt goes on, and as an old spiritual mentor
of mine was wont to say. "the struggle is beautiful."

One cause, a thousand effects
A thousand causes, one effect