[ModLib] Coins

robert e. watling jr. rewatlingjr at clear.net
Sat Nov 19 12:46:06 EST 2011

I admit I'm not as serious a collector as most on this list but I do like
my Modern Library books and will when I can order the price guide and also
contribute to the upkeep of the website but today I  have a non book
related ML question. I know that some authors, Borges and Octavio Paz
specifically, have had commeorative coins minted for them in Argentina and
Mexico. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any coins that have been minted
for authors in the Modern Library canon? How about stamps. I'm thinking it
might be nice to augment my library with coins for some of my favorite
authors. Any ideas? Thanks...robert watling jr.

--

Today is only one day in all the days that will ever be. But what will
happen in all the other days that ever come can depend on what you do